Tuesday 2 April 2013

Runways Phoenix Park Duathlon Series


Dublin Duathlon run courseI'm going to do my first Duathlon in the Phoenix Park on May 01st. I was invited to take part a couple of weeks ago and I jumped at the chance as I'd been thinking about doing a Duathlon to aid my Tri training. The Phoenix  Park is where I do most of my training so it will be nice to do a race there. The distances aren't too daunting either with a 2.7k run, 13km cycle and 2.7k run. This is an ideal distance for testing my speed and as the race is part of a 3 race series I can see if I'm making any progress over the Summer. I'll let you all know how the race goes in a few weeks. It's still open for entry though  if anyone wants to join me.  http://www.dublintri.com/duathlon/tag/dublin-city-duathlon/

No comments:

Post a Comment